Monday, June 24, 2019

Fifth Psycho Suzi's Visit for 2019 - Sunday Brunch

Sunday, June 9, 2019


Gym workout late this morning. Starving afterward and lonely for Dale (up north). I headed to Suzi's which is a place I make a lot of unaccompanied pit stops.


I started my drink tab with the Psychotic Suzi. I came in it's refular mug but this newer version is black with gold eyes. Gold eyes!!


For food I ordered The Samoan which consists of eggs, potatoes, jalapenos, cheese, and a hollandaise sauce.  I ordered another Psychotic Suzi as it's my favorite and for some reason it tasted particularly good today. 


I sat by the servers station at the bar which is where I usually sit. Always fun to hear the banter between the bartenders and the servers. Since it's Sunday brunch there were a lot of older folks frequenting the Bloody Mary station adjacent to the bar. Upon looking closer I realized that the older folks were actually my age. Oops.


Got a selfie of myself in the peacock chair. I felt like Mr. Rourke on Fantasy Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment