Friday, October 14, 2016

Psycho Suzy's - Long Time No See

Thursday, October 6, 2016


It's been a while since we've been to Psycho Suzi's so Dale, Maggie, Cindi, and I took Mary Martin out to dinner. Cindi and I were the only ones drinking tiki drinks. Cindi got the Coconaut, which is one of my favorite's there. I was up for trying something new so I went with the Psychotic Suzi. According to the drink menu: "Suzi says, 'Your petty concerns of authenticity are irrelevant.' A 20 oz. delirium of Redrum, Sailor Jerry, Trader Vic's, and a whole lime. Amazing! Circa 2008." Actually it came with a half a lime but I'll give them a pass on that.


The drink was delicious. For my second round I ordered the Coconaut which the drink menu describes as: "A cross between a tropical white Russian and a pina colada, but not really. Vanilla, coconut cream, allspice and West Indies rum."

For dinner I ordered the Vodka Sauce which their menu described as "Italian fennel sausage, San Marzano tomato, cream, fresh basil, Stoli, parmesan, long noodle." Delicious. 

So nice to catch up with Maggie, Cindi, and the unstoppable M3 (Ms. Mary Martin). I believe a good time was had by all at the unique tiki palace that is Psycho Suzi's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment