Thursday, January 31, 2019

Second Psycho Suzi's Visit for 2019 Part 1

Thursday, January 24, 2019


Another union meeting tonight so I went over a little early so as to stop by Suzi's. Of course I started off with the Psychotic Suzi, which is, along with the Crummy Scoundrel, tied as my favorite drink there. As you can see in the above picture Suzi was a little leaky today.


The drink came with a paddle swizzle stick which I've never seen before. Hard to see in the photo but it is personalized for Suzi's. 


The service was friendly as always. My bartender and her helper provided excellent service. I ordered a pizza for dinner and when it didn't come out in a timely fashion she made sure I got a free tiki drink. I'm not sure what the name of the one in the fish mug is but it's only available during happy hour and I quite liked it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment