Saturday, January 12, 2019

First Psycho Suzi's Visit for 2019

Thursday, January 10, 2019





Cold, cloudy, but it's always sunny inside Psycho Suzi's. Per usual, I had some time before a union meeting so I headed to the local tiki bar. Also, per usual, I had the Hawaiian pizza and a couple of Psychotic Suzi's. 




Sun came out and as it was setting it cast a lovely golden light over the bar. 


Shazamed a bunch of songs while at Suzi's and put them onto a playlist on iTunes. Will add to it next time I go. 



As this is my first post of 2019 I'll state that one of my new year's resolutions is to get to Lucky Cricket this year. 






Also, was in Phoenix recently with Dale helping his folks move. It was a busy trip and unfortunately we didn't make it to UnderTow. We're hoping to get back sometime in February or March and will make it a point to stop there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment