Sunday, February 17, 2019

Lucky Cricket 1 for 2019 - Jet Pilot & Lychee Coconut Bowl

Sunday, February 17, 2019


Lunch was a whole bunch of awesome. We had the Szechuan wontons to start (not pictured). Dale had the Hunan Chicken Salad (background) and I had the Kung Pao Shrimp Bowl (foreground). All of it was delicious. 

My second drink was the classic Jet Pilot. Dessert was the Lychee Coconut Bowl. It was too divine for words and, sadly, I didn't get a photo. 



I'd never seen a lychee before. Dale and I noticed what looked like oversized peeled grapes in the dessert. We assumed those were the lychee and our server confirmed that they indeed were just that. I've encountered tiki cocktails which have lychee juice in them but have never tried the fruit itself. 











No comments:

Post a Comment