Monday, January 27, 2020

Psycho Suzi's - 1st Visit of 2020

Saturday, January 25, 2019


Dale and I took Mom to pick up some chairs she had had refinished at a place near Psycho Suzi's where we stopped on the way home.






Dale needed to be told to leave the Maori outside alone. 


Dale and I are doing a dry January. Mom is not so she ordered a beer. Dale got a non-alcoholic beer. I got the one tiki drink on the menu that doesn't contain booze. It's called the Virgin Cockatiel and according to the menu it contains coconut, ginger, and a blend of fruit. I found it to be quite tasty. 


The wontons at Suzi's are fantastic. Mom loves 'em so we got a couple orders. We all talked for a while and had a great time. 


Before leaving I of course stopped by the gift store. I bought one of the tumblers that Suzi's is now using for their drinks instead of tiki mugs. 


The gentleman who rang me up asked if I'd like to see one of their limited edition discontinued mugs. Of course I said yes. When he brought it out I reached for it in my excitement thinking he would let me hold it. He wouldn't. The mug was of a shrunken head and it was awesome. He told me it would cost $60. I declined the offer but now I'm thinking I should have gotten it. Maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment