Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tiki Tuesday - Recent Tiki Mug Acquisitions

Tuesday, September 19, 2017
A recent visit to Psycho Suzi's allowed me to pick up a few new tiki mugs. The above mug is for Suzi's non-alcoholic tiki drink. I can't remember what it's called and I've never tried it as I prefer my tiki drinks with alcohol.
One of my favorite tiki drinks at Psycho Suzi's is the Fu Manchu. I finally picked up the mug.

I was just going to go with the two but the manager upsold me into getting a Suffering Bastard mug (Suzi's calls the drink the Miserable Bastard). 

I already had the brown one but I was informed that the green one was a limited edition and had been ordered my mistake and that it was only one of two left and that they'd NEVER order it again. Well, how could I say no? I made it mine. Okay, so I'm a sucker.

I also have the Shag version of the Suffering Bastard so now I have a lovely set of three.

1 comment: