Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Archipelago: Washington D.C. - November 24, 2017

Friday, November 24, 2017


As part of the trip to visit my brother and his family I had the chance to visit Washington D.C.'s only tiki bar, Archipelago. Special thanks to Dale for being the designated driver and for his willingness to navigate the city. Dale and I had a blast visiting this place and spending time with my brother, mom, sister-in-law, nephew, and nieces. I think it would be safe to say that they all had a fantastic time as well.

We got there just as they opened at 5 p.m. We were only one of two parties to help open the place up for the evening. This was perfect for the kids as it wasn't crowded or noisy yet and allowed us to get them back home again before bedtime. Although the bar didn't offer entrees there were enough appetizer options to make a light meal for everyone. We got the nachos, ham and cheese sliders, chicken wings, and egg rolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment