Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Psycho Suzi Run

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Had another meeting at the union hall after school today so I stopped at Psycho Suzi's for a drink or two.  Started with the Psycho Zombie as I'd been thinking about it for the past few days. 

I arrived at about 4 p.m. so the place was pretty empty, however there were folks sitting out on the patio.

For my second drink I decided to try something new and went with the Siren's Call. I had them add the mug to my bill.
The drink is described as follows.
Recently, Mike had informed be of an app that can listen to music and identify it. I texted him to ask what it was and he replied say it was called Shazam. I downloaded it and had a lot of fun with it. The bar was playing lots of surf music so I got a few song titles through the app I can add to a playlist.
All in all, fun visit. Good to see some sunshine and people on the patio and feel some warmth.



No comments:

Post a Comment