Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy Hour at Psycho Suzi's

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Some coworkers and I met up this afternoon for happy hour at Betty Danger's Country Club. Psycho Suzi's is just a few blocks away so I made a quick stop there first. Last time the bartender recommended the Cannibal so I decided to give it a try. 

On Suzi's drink menu the Cannibal is described as follows:

"Lured into the jungle by wafts of dark rum, pineapple, fresh line, almonds, and mysterious drums, you trip head first into a hole. You know what happens next. Circa 1959"

It was quite delicious. 


I ordered the cocktail inside and with all the patio doors open on a  humid day it really did feel rather tropical in the bar. Once I received my drink I took the opportunity to sit on the patio to appreciate the gorgeous Minneapolis summer afternoon. The views of the river, as always, were amazing.

A group of twenty-somethings asked me to take their picture in front of some of the patio tikis. I was happy to help them document some tiki bar memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment