Monday, March 5, 2018

Mermaid Monday

Monday, March 5, 2018
According to his web page, "El Gato Gomez is a fluffy white housecoat who plays drums in a Rock N Roll Band. I am also a professional artist with a mad passion for Mid Century Modern design. All things retro totally float my boat! Some of my favorite themes include; vintage pulp style sci-fi art with lots of rockets, robots, and flying saucers, retro pinup girls, Eames era interior design, kitsch classic TV, campy 1950s 'B' horror monster movies, funky Googie architecture, Tiki bar idols, mod abstracts, and cool cool beatnik kitty cats!"

Well, there you have it. All I can say is that I have an appreciation for anyone with this much dedication to kitsch. I follow on Instagram but be sure to check out Facebook and the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment