Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Psycho Suzi's Visit

Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Meeting at the union hall after work yesterday evening so I made a quick stop at Psycho Suzi's in between. Have never had the Psycho Zombie before so I rectified that. It's a very tangy slush and quite enjoyable. It came with a fun swizzle stick too. 

Round two was a Fu Manchu which I've had many times before. 
Gloomy first day of spring today. My pit stop here helped brighten it up.


By the way I bought the mug the Zombie came in. I'm starting to realize the extent of my tiki mug addiction. When I got home I discovered I already had one. The more the merrier, I guess. 

P.S. The Psycho Suzi's drink menu describes the Psycho Zombie as follows:
"A zombie walks into a bar...that’s it, he just does, cause he’s not too smart. Drink a few rum soaked cherry, cola, & lime slushies and become completely brainless too. Circa 2010"

No comments:

Post a Comment