Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sippin' Safari

Saturday, March 3, 2018
As if getting my Shag tiki pendant yesterday weren't enough, today Sippin' Safari by Jeff "Beachbum" Berry was delivered. Yay! 

I globbed on to one recipe pretty quickly while previewing the book because it looked so easy even I could do it. The Hula Hula Cocktail is one part gin, one part orange curacoa, and one part orange juice shaken on ice and strained. No 1/4 ounces of 4 different kinds of freshly squeezed fruit juices. No three different kinds of rum. No drink mixers with shaved ice and agitator cubes. I'm too impatient for all of that. I mean I love a well made craft tiki cocktail it's just that I'd rather have someone else make the hardcore stuff for me. 

Music tonight included a couple of mixes I downloaded from iTunes (see above and below).

No comments:

Post a Comment