Monday, March 12, 2018

Psycho Brunch

Sunday, March 11, 2018
Dale and I had planned on visiting Psycho Suzi's last night with Maggie and Cindi but some unforseen circumstances got in the way.
Dale felt bad about it since he knew I'd been looking forward to it all week so he took me there for brunch today.
I was up for trying a tiki drink I've never had before so I went with the Crummy Scoundrel. The drink menu describes it as "An absurd blend of amusing flavors and pirate-like fun...but with no pirates. Blackberry, hibiscus, banana, fresh lime. Circa 1972."
It was awesome and I loved it. It even had a little fizz to it.  Dale's having a dry March and so didn't order anything to drink beside coffee. 

For brunch I ordered The Samoan which the menu described as "Seasoned roasted pork, jalapeƱos & cheddar, topped with two fried eggs, and Cholula sour cream on a bed of Suzi's breakfast potatoes." Also awesome.
I managed to get a bathroom selfie and...

...stopped by the gift shop afterward for some tiki shot glasses. 
Pretty awesome visit. Just what I need to alleviate the mood brought on by a very gloomy Minneapolis March day.


No comments:

Post a Comment