Sunday, May 5, 2019

Spring Break 2019 Tiki Tour: The Golden Tiki Part 2

Friday, April 5, 2019


For my second drink I got the Navy Grog which the menu describes as "One of our strongest drinks, blending Brugal Rum, Appleton Estate, and J. Wray & Nephew overproof rum with lime juice, grapefruit and honey." I had a hard time deciding which drink to go with and Roxanne approved of this one since it's served flaming!


Here Dale poses with the tiki mug the Navy Grog came in. And yes, I purchased the mug. It looks orange in this picture but it's really bright red.


The painting at our hightop table.


For dessert I ordered the Dole Whip with pineapple juice but without alcohol. Very delicious. I've heard a lot of Dole Whip over the past few years but never tried it. I loved it. Dale helped me out with it a little. 


I loved the design of the menu and asked Roxanne if I could purchase one. She wasn't sure so she checked with the manager. It turns out she couldn't sell me the current menu but they had copies of the previous one that she could give me for 5 dollars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment