Monday, May 27, 2019

Lucky Cricket 3 for 2019

Sunday, May 5, 2019


After church today Dale and I decided to pick up some brunch but we weren't too excited about our usual options. I suggested Lucky Cricket and Dale pounced on the idea. 

I started out with the Tiki Reviver for my first cocktail. The menu describes it thusly: "Rich and mystifying. Rums, coconut, pineapple, lime and spiked with coffee liqueur." It's my new favorite. 

Of course I purchased the mug. The website describes as such: "The 'Cannibal King' mug designed by Ken Ruzic. With a headdress of skulls and a hungry scowl, the king of the cannibals will add the perfect atmosphere of dark royalty to any tropical shindig. This mug stands at a commanding 8" in height and has a capacity for 19 oz. of your favorite libation."


We ordered delicious things from the menu to share and we finished with some soft serve swirl. 


Lucky Cricket has quite a puffer fish collection.


Interesting tikis...



...and more...









No comments:

Post a Comment