Monday, August 23, 2021

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Been warm and very dry lately but we got some nice rain overnight and it cooled things down a bit. Today sunny, dry, and about 73 degrees for a high. Another perfect cigar day. This one's a La Gloria Cubana. 



Made my signature tiki cocktail, the Joey's Orange Speedo. Delicious as always.

Listened to some Martin Denny which added to the tiki atmosphere. I have a great playlist I've put together made up of songs from the album pictured above and also the record shown below. Both are from Capitol Records. 





When a playlist or album ends, Apple Music will continue to play songs in the same genre. Some of the selections Apple picked when my Martin Denny playlist ended are from the albums shown above. Three of the four acts I've never heard of before. 




Today is my last full day of summer vacation so I'm grateful I got such a lovely day to sit outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment