Saturday, August 14, 2021

Celebrating A Birthday

I had a birthday recently and Mom and Dale and I  celebrated by heading to Psycho Suzi’s to sit on their glorious patio.


For my first drink I had the Paralyzed Politician. I believe it used to go by the Paralyzed Polynesian. Here’s how it was describe on the menu:

I didn’t get it in the mug (I already have it) but here’s how it looked in a regular glass:

Quite tasty. Dale and Mom had beer. 


In the above photo you can see Mom and Dale in the lower right quadrant. Dale was a little pissy that they didn’t have table service so I went and ordered the food from the bar which is where I took the picture from while waiting in line. Dale got a hamburger and Mom and I shared a Hawaiian pizza. We also had some appetizers (tater tots and calamari). It was a gorgeous evening to sit on the patio overlooking the Mississippi River.

For my second cocktail I got the Psychotic Suzi Shipwreck (see above) which I believe used to go by the Psychotic Suzi. 

I did not get the drink in the collectible mug (I already have it). However, the presentation was still quite lovely in a regular glass (see above). 


Dale cheered up especially once we got a little food in him and a good time was had by all. 

Especially me.





No comments:

Post a Comment