Sunday, July 19, 2020

Quarantiki - Tiki Tuesday Cocktails

Tuesday, July 14, 2020


Cocktail hour tonight! I’m calling my new creation the Banana Hammock. It’s one part amber rum, one part orange curaçao, one part pineapple juice (one part in this case is an ounce and a half), one ounce falernum, and then topped of with club soda. It’s delicious and very refreshing if I do say so myself. Dale had wine.


I took a picture of the two of us on the porch but the flash worked more in my favor than Dale’s. I was closer to the camera so I looked radiant. Dale, however, was relegated to the shadowy background.  That said, he has forbidden me from posting it. Above is one I took just of myself. 


Music tonight by Augie Colon. I'd never heard of him before until I saw the above album cover posted on a tiki message board I follow. I think he's fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment