Thursday, July 9, 2020

Quarantiki - Tangerine Speedo

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 




This is one of my new favorites. It's from the book Liquid Vacation: 77 Refreshing Tropical Drinks from Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas. I originally made it back in May. 


The drink includes amber rum, Campari, creme de cassis, Chambord, lime juice, pear nectar, orange juice, and club soda. For the first one I followed the proportions in the recipe strictly but not some much for the two after that. They were all great by the way. The drink isn't very alcohol heavy but it is incredibly refreshing.



For cocktail hour Dale and I sat on the porch. I with my Tangerine Speedo and Dale with wine. It's been incredibly hot here and today was one of the stickiest of all the many sticky days this summer. We sat in the comfort of our air conditioned porch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment