Sunday, May 10, 2020

Quarantiki - Tangerine Speedo

Saturday, May 9, 2020


This is the first drink I've made from the book Liquid Vacation: 77 Refreshing Tropical Drinks from Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas. According to the book, "Downing one of these zesty refreshers will give you the courage to wear the Speedo. Drinking two will make you want to go go commando." I've got the courage to don a Speedo but it all sounded intriguing none-the-less. I also liked the color of the drink pictured in the book although mine turned out more red than tangerine. 


The drink includes amber rum, Campari, creme de cassis, Chambord, lime juice, pear nectar, orange juice, and club soda. I had quite a time finding the cassis at the liquor store but I finally gave in and asked for help. The gal who helped me had quite a time of it too. After she radioed for help we located it.






No comments:

Post a Comment